Best hotels in Conroe
What’s Conroe Like?
Conroe is a family-friendly place known for its restaurants. Take in the local culture of Conroe at Crighton Theatre and Owen Theatre. There’s plenty more to see, including sights like Heritage Museum of Montgomery County and Conroe Outlet Mall.
Where are the Best Places to Stay in Conroe?
Below are the number of accommodations by star rating in Conroe and the surrounding area:
- • 11 4-star accommodations from USD 59 per night
- • 126 3-star accommodations from USD 65 per night
- • 47 2-star accommodations from USD 50 per night
How to Get to Conroe
Flights to Conroe
- • Houston, TX (IAH-George Bush Intercontinental), 23.5 mi (37.9 km) from central Conroe
Things to See and Do in Conroe
What to See In Conroe
- • Conroe Regional Medical Center
- • Lake Conroe
- • Sam Houston National Forest
Things to Do in Conroe
- • Crighton Theatre
- • Owen Theatre
- • Heritage Museum of Montgomery County
- • Conroe Outlet Mall
- • 7 Acre Wood
When Is the Best Time to Visit Conroe?
- • Hottest months: August, July, September, June (average 93°F)
- • Coldest months: December, January, February, November (average 41°F)
- • Rainiest months: October, June, November, and May (average 5.26 inches of rainfall)